BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 8, 2011

hari ibu

hari ni 8 mei 2011...dorang sumer kata...hari nih hari ibu...but im not so sure....is dat im too cruel for being like diz ??? even dont know when the date's for mothers day ??

i still dont know......but mom.....
do u angry with me becoz such thing ??

im so sorry because not be able to be as ur want...
im sorry becoz turn out like diz.....
im sorry becoz im not like others kid....

kids that....
who was able to wish to their mom for when the mothers day come...
who was able to buy anything that their mom wish for....
who was able to make even a cake....
who was able to create a video or song that express how much they love their mom....

and i.....
was't able wish for u even juz for one message...
was't able to buy anything even the cheapest ones..
was't able to make even one cupcake...
was't able to create anything in order to express my feeling.....
always make u sad and worry about me....

but mom.....
even i couldnt do such thing but ...

even u maybe cant read or know diz note ( im sure you dont know about diz because nobody know mybelog)

I ALWAYS WANTED YOU TO KNOW THAT.........

I ALWAYS LOVE U WITH ALL MY HEART !!!! 




even ur alwayz make me eat-my-heart because ur  never try to understand my feeling...even other said that is commonly among teenagers to feel that parent always not understand them...but for me.......there's the time dat you................really

really
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
really
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

not understand me....

and its really driving me crazy......but mom...dont worry.....i'll still hold out until you realize one day.....ive been looking forward for that day......

and mom......whatever happen.....whatever you did to me.......


i alwayz love you 


^_______________^


p/s:::it because i believe that in ur heart ..ur always love me...rite mom?!
plezz dont misunderstood about my mom !!!!!
juz only me who knew...

0 contengan: